Back

Can you ship the bellicon to Canada?


Yes. Shipping costs are $75 for the bellicon 39", $85 for the bellicon 44", and $95 for the bellicon 49".

When you purchase a bellicon from the USA to be shipped to Canada, you are billed separately for duty, customs, and brokerage costs by FedEx. You will receive a separate bill from FedEx for these costs. For full information about duty and tax rates, please contact FedEx at 1-800-GO-FEDEX.

Estimated Duty, Tax, and Brokerage Costs:

  • Alberta - Duty and Tax: 5%; Brokerage 10%; Total: 15%
  • British Columbia - Duty and Tax: 12%; Brokerage 10%; Total: 22%
  • Manitoba - Duty and Tax: 12%; Brokerage 10%; Total: 22%
  • New Brunwick - Duty and Tax: 13%; Brokerage 10%; Total: 23%
  • Newfoundland - Duty and Tax: 13%; Brokerage 10%; Total: 23%
  • Nova Scotia - Duty and Tax: 15%; Brokerage 10%; Total: 25%
  • Northern Territories - Duty and Tax: 5%; Brokerage 10%; Total: 15%
  • Nunavut - Duty and Tax: 5%; Brokerage 10%; Total: 15%
  • Ontario - Duty and Tax: 13% Brokerage 10%; Total: 23%
  • Prince Edward Island - Duty and Tax: 15%; Brokerage 10%; Total: 25%
  • Quebec - Duty and Tax: 14.5%; Brokerage 10%; Total: 24.5%
  • Saskatchewan - Duty and Tax: 10%; Brokerage 10%; Total: 20%
  • Yukon Territories - Duty and Tax: 5%; Brokerage 10%; Total: 15%


Please visit our locations page to see where you can try a bellicon in Canada.

Learn more about which bellicon Rebounder is right for you.

Get your own bellicon Rebounder starting at $499.

Es gibt auch eine bellicon Seite auf deutsch - möchtest Du dorthin umgeleitet werden?

Ja, bitte!
No, Thanks!

Become a bellicon "Insider"!

Get exclusive access to special offers and new arrivals